How to meet/adopt Tori

If you think you might be interested in adopting Tori, please contact me to set up a meet and greet! My e-mail is: tammy.mueller@stlpetrescue.com

I also welcome any questions you might have about Tori or any of our other adoptable kitties at St. Louis Pet Rescue!


Monday, September 3, 2012

Tori the Social

A big HELLO! from both Tori and myself.  Apologies on not posting for so long.  There's been a lot going on lately to keep me busy, but Tori has been by my side (and often in my lap!) the entire time, keeping me company and cheering me on.  :)  She's such a good girl!  I can't believe she hasn't found her forever home yet!  She is such an awesome, loving kitty.

Not to mention, fluffy!  Just look at this paw of hers!!


She has these great big, meaty fluffy paws that are ADORABLE--just like every other part of her.  :)

Even now, as I write this, she is curled up next to me sleeping.  She is definitely a cat that loves to be around her people.

Today is Labor Day and I had some friends over for a BBQ.  When we went to eat, sitting around my dining room table, she parked herself in a chair and insisted on joining us.  Nevermind the fact that my friend brought over their dog who Tori has never met--she didn't care one bit.  She would not leave us at the table--not because she wanted our food (she doesn't beg for people food at all!) but because she wanted to be with us SO BADLY.  We had to pull up a stool just for her to sit on with us because as soon as we'd put her down from one chair, she'd climb up in another one.  :)

As I said, Tori didn't mind the other dog at all.  This dog is used to cats but can be energetic, but Tori didn't care.  She hissed and smacked the dog's nose once (no claws out) and that settled that!  Then Tori didn't have a problem rubbing against the dog.  She even laid down with the dogs close by, in her usual position: belly up.


You will often find Tori laying on her back where ever she is.  She does enjoy belly rubs, and will flop over onto her side or back if you walk towards her.  She gets so happy she just plops over and says, "PET ME!"  

Tori is such a great girl.  I just can't say it enough.  Everyone that meets her thinks so.  Won't you meet her and see what everyone else sees?  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment