How to meet/adopt Tori

If you think you might be interested in adopting Tori, please contact me to set up a meet and greet! My e-mail is: tammy.mueller@stlpetrescue.com

I also welcome any questions you might have about Tori or any of our other adoptable kitties at St. Louis Pet Rescue!


Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Fascination

Hi there!  I'm here to report that Tori has developed a fascination with faucets!  She will now jump on the sink and purr, waiting for you to follow her and turn the faucet onto a drip so she can attack, bite, and lick the water.  :) 

Sorry the video didn't turn out the best--there is so much light and white in the bathroom where I filmed her.  But Tori only drinks out of the bathroom faucets since she knows she is not allowed on the kitchen counters and is a perfect girl about following the rules.

With that, I will leave you to watch the video because Tori is licking and rubbing all over my hands, begging for my attention.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment