How to meet/adopt Tori

If you think you might be interested in adopting Tori, please contact me to set up a meet and greet! My e-mail is: tammy.mueller@stlpetrescue.com

I also welcome any questions you might have about Tori or any of our other adoptable kitties at St. Louis Pet Rescue!


Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tori & Kittens

As I've said before, Tori does well with all the kittens in the house because kittens instinctively know that if the other kitty is bigger, you do what it says.  :)  Tori is bossy with the kittens when they try to steal her food or surprise her with a sneak attack, but she never hurts them.  She even likes to play with them at times, chasing them around and wrestling!

Our newest kitten, Artemis, is a super friendly and feisty girl that loves everyone and has become Tori's favorite playmate.  Since Tori can play a little rough, she sometimes scares the other kittens--and ESPECIALLY our older 2 cats who think she wants to attack them.  Artemis may be a tiny thing but she can dish it out too and she and Tori love to play together.  I've tried several times to catch them on video but they always stop as soon as they see me going for the camera.  lol  One of these days I will catch them at it and post it!  It's too cute watching them stalk one another and wrestle. 

As I've said many times before, Tori would do great in a home with other cats so long as the other kitties are laid-back, let her be the boss, and still have some play in them.  :)  Tori would do perfectly fine as the only cat in the household, but if she was with another cat or especially a kitten (who would grow up knowing Aunt Tori is the boss), she would do perfectly fine. 

I must say that I would love to see Tori to go a new home soon since my older female has taken to stalking Tori and starting fights with her.  :(  Nothing serious, but I feel bad for Tori because it upsets her a lot.  I feel bad for my older 2 kitties too because they obviously don't appreciate Tori being here.  The kittens, they begrudgingly accept because they can more easily forgive them their transgressions because of their age, but not so much with Tori.  It's not a constant battle by any means and I can leave them all along in the house for extended periods without worry, but every so often, usually in the evenings, there may be a small fight. 

I cannot stress enough what a fun, loving, and unique cat Tori is.  Her adoption fee is $75 and she will come with a supply of her medication.  Please contact me (Tammy) with any questions or if you would like to meet this awesome girl.  :)  She can't wait to find her forever home where she won't have anyone picking on her.  Please email tammy.mueller@stlpetrescue.com or comment on this post.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment